Monday, May 25, 2009

MONSOON id - Tropicana Mall

I went to Monsoon id to cut my hair. I think they have cut about 15cm of my long hair. That's not my problem. There wasn't any Stylist Director in today only have leading stylist. I just went in for a cut since I have not much time to waste.

To be frank, I don't really like the hair cut very much. It the same I use to have 10 years ago. I wanted to have some new style hair but dont think the lady got what I really wanted. For sure the picture show a layered hair cut but she ended up cutting a straight shoulder length hair for me!! I did mentioned I wanted a bit layer hair...urrggghhh.. (My mum also can cut this shoulder length hair for me too!!)

Luckily, the cutting is not too short so is not too ugly. If not I will going to kill her!!!

Approximate Price:
Stylist Director (RM80)
Asst Stylist Director (RM60)
Leading Stylist (RM55)

No comments: